Refund requests must be made seven days prior to the start of a program or rental
to ensure refund or credit.
- Refunds under $25 will be credited to the household account.
- A $25 service charge will apply to payments made by cash or check.
- No service charge for payments made by credit card
Inclement Weather Policy
- In the event of cancellations, you will receive an email, and information will be posted at www.facebook.com/BlacksburgParksandRecreation. You also can call the Blacksburg Community Center at 540-443-1140, Blacksburg Aquatic Center at 540-443-1120, or the main office at 540-443-1100 for updates.
- Sign up for Citizens Alert for email notification.
Wait List Policy
If programs are full, registrants can elect to be put on a waiting list. Once a spot opens, registrants will be contacted in order based on the wait list. If a registrant is unavailable or unreachable, Blacksburg Parks and Recreation will immediately contact the next person on the list until the spot is filled.